How to Apply

[row] [column tablet="8" class="offset-md-2 p-5"]

There are two ways for residents of London to apply to rent a home at a Homes Unlimited property:

  1. Social housing application (with Rent Geared to Income (RGI)) is available through the City of London on the city website at: Apply for Social Housing. The website includes details about eligibility and the step-by-step application process.
  2. Non-RGI rentals are available by applying directly to our property manager: Property Manager.